Author Topic: head tremor  (Read 114 times)

Beingyoung

• View Profile
head tremor
« on: November 14, 2017, 05:11:15 PM »
Hello everyone,my name is sharon i am 43 and have suffered with a head tremor for 30 years,would love to find out if people have the same difficulties as me....

Kitty

• View Profile
Re: head tremor
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2017, 07:44:54 PM »
Hi Sharon

Thank you for your post. Being the mother of a child with a tremor in his hands I see the difficulties he has, quite often the simple things like writing, texting, fastening laces, carrying full cups etc.  How have you managed with your difficulties?

Take care

Kitty

zykta

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2017, 12:30:24 AM »
Hiya Sharon

Im 45 years old and have a head tremor also . I have found that the older i become the worse i get i also find the more stressed and anxious i become the worse it gets as well and i hope this is not TMI but the tremor gets very bad and painful around pmt time. Im currently trying medication but have not had any luck so far. I also find it very painful and i get very painful neck and shoulders

With my head tremor i isolate myself have no confidence and just wish it would go away, It seems to get worse on a night time and im like a nodding dog from the tv .

Its so good to read from some one that has the same problem. have you found anything that helps with yours ?

Sarah x

Elizabeth

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2017, 08:31:03 PM »
Hi, my name is Liz and I am 67 I have a tremor in my right side, left hand, and head and it is now effecting my voice. When you said you feel like a noddy dog, that’s just what I feel like,  Its comforting to know I’m not alone. My doctor is so dismissive of me asking for help she just said when I asked her last week for help”it will only get worse”
Nice to know I’m not alone thanks Liz