Author Topic: hi my name is allan i was diagnosed with ot around 3 years ago  (Read 288 times)

grimmy

• View Profile
hi my name is allan i was diagnosed with ot around 3 years ago
« on: January 25, 2018, 05:00:18 PM »
 the tremor has started to get worse i saw my newrolagist last week and he explained that there was nothing more he could do for me as there is no cure.my ballance has become very hard to walk manouver around obstickles standing in one place for a few seconds is terrible i keep falling over to my left the only time i get any reliefe is when i sit down but with the progression i still shake it is the worst thing that can happen to anyone i am 6 monthes away from retirement but i have had to finish work 6 monthes early due to not being to stand in one place as i cant stand and write things down due to the shaking
the worst thing is trying to get through a supermarket with people going slow i get so frustrated i feel like pushing them out of my way because i feel as though i am going to fall down i do realise its not them its my problem when i am asked by some health authoratis they do not even know what o/t is so it looks like whoever has it like me there is no cure and being a rare condition so we are not going to get any help from the medical people i was really looking forward to my retirement but now it looks like its going to get even worse so i have only a chair to look forword to sorry for the moan but its devastating to everyone who has it regards allan